What I needed to know better:
- Share Points (and who can see them in what circumstances)
- Correct Terms for the main utilites
- Living with a Mac for 9 months. Invaluable.
- All that UNIX and networking stuff that I know.
Advice to test takers:
- List all topics, from strongest to weakest
- Focus on your weaknesses
- Get Apple's list of things you need to know. Be able to answer them all from memory.
- Find multiple ways to review material, not just reading
- Don't try to learn it all at once.