I spent a great deal of time with Hers Truly on Saturday. I did some edging on the sidewalk and driveway.
I did some sawing with the table saw as I'm building a sub-shelf to fit on the clothing shelves. I am experimenting with lap joints. They turned out well, but my precision is still off. Some of my "corrections" made it worse, but overall, the shelf making is turning out better than I had hoped. I actually expected far worse results.
I've also begun making a sled for the table saw. I need that both to help precision and to keep from cutting my fingers off.
Jenny's been doing some budge numbers. Ewww. Not happy. Solvable, just not without thinking.