I got the deep sink working. I had another faucet leaking around the handle. I cannibalized a replacement handle from the demolished downstairs bathroom. Once again, I'll replace the taps when more convenient.
The dryer heavy duty outlet needed wire screwed back in.
I ran a test wash. The u-bend in the deep sink didn't leak too much. I still need a new one, and I also need to adjust it a bit to move the whole tub six to twelve inches to the right. I'll have to figure out the plumming puzzle for that one.
I started hauling wood from the shed.
I made progress removing tack board from the basement, along with tiles having staples. Safety quest continues.
I drilled hole for hanging Elfa shelves. Jen will handle the details for that. She'll have an Elfa desk in the living room.