On Saturday, family came over our house. Great fun was had. The house actually got cleaned up and picked up (thanks mother-in-law). The girls played. Mid-day, the jet-lagged went down for naps.
Sunday, Hers Truly sang with the youth choir again. This was the last performance. Jenny made cupcakes with musical note decorations. I wound up playing Castle Ravenloft in Baltimore.
The sound-file correction goes apace. My tools are not stepping on each other. My most important job is normalizing and getting rid of numbers in the genre field. I have too many players that get confused by this technique. Anyhow, I don't like the genre field. What you really need is a genre table.
My main tool is MP3 Diags. I ran it all day Friday and Saturday getting rid of most errors. MP3 Diags handles over 25,000 files, so once I learned that, using it became far easier. I also mount my laptop on my Ubuntu box, which greatly expands my correction tools.