What to do, and how much to do it? I really don't know. I need to estimate just how much work I'm willing to do. However, I can't pay anyone to do it, as that would add up to too much. I may as well buy a shed at that price range.
- I got around to many household chores.
- I changed the bathtub spigot. Less loud than the old spigot and moves water better. Still doesn't release from the shower correctly.
- I changed the showerhead for a lower flow one. It gets voted off the island.
- I replaced two screens. I worked with aluminum and it ripped my fingers apart. Getting that bead into the track was awful. Next time, I use black nylon. It looks better and replaces easier.
- I still haven't bagged all the sticks in the yard. Must be done sometime. Whenever.
Jenny and I finished up Frontier House. An interesting show with some noteworthy personalities. That has driven discussion here for a few days. Next documentary is likely The War.