March 11th, 2015

Macbeth the Usurper

Covers

I've finished up a new set of covers for the Astrea books. Although I like my first cover, I just could not locate enough quallity public domain art to continue the theme. After a week long date with Inkscape, and much systemitized trial and error, I have covers again. I learned to do some really cool things with SVG files that should serve this series well into the future.

Meanwhile, my cat is a pain, as in, a serious pain in the ass. The Demando Commando is particularly demando-ish lately. Even so, I actually got a good morning's worth of polish in. The sooner that I can get that done, the sooner that my editor can edit, and the sooner that I can release. That would be May, a good two months past where I was aiming for.