July 23rd, 2011

Macbeth the Usurper

Busy Body

 It was a busy Saturday so far. I cleaned Hers Truly's room, then went on to clean the kitchen shelves. After that, I made pickles for the first time. This is a cold brew style recipe, so it was just cutting pickles up and sticking them into jars. So far, the verdict is very good. They are very fresh and light pickles. We'll see how they taste tomorrow.

Black Prophecy proceeds apace. So far, it's easy to fit in a mission or two each night. Not too much overhead, which was a selling point to this game. That, and you get to fly around and shoot stuff.

Fixed the broken blender. Yay. We now have a blender again. I also finally sealed the concrete last week. This week, I'll try to finish.

All the ponies in the house got haircuts this morning. ALL OF THEM. Hers Truly sat me down and had me be the barber as she could not work the scissors well enough. 

On the novel, I took a small break and worked on covers. I continued my work this week. I should post examples.
Macbeth the Usurper

Covers

Here are some covers that I'm playing with,



This is a new version of Weeds Among Stone.
Collapse )This is the other possibility for the new book cover.